The compact, affordable Hook-3x fishfinder features an LED-backlit color display to quickly and easily identify fish targets, bottom contours and structure. Featuring dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz Broadband Sounder™ operation with water-temperature sensor and Fish I.D.
Part Number: 000-12635-001
Key Features of Hook-3x
- LED-backlit color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles.
- Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more.
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat.
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying larger fish arches and searching large areas.
- The 200 kHz frequency option provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for a vertical drop-shotting technique.
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph.
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options.
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views.
||320 x 240
|Sonar Max Power
|Sonar Max Depth
||Shallow, Fish, Depth
||10-17 vDC (12V systems)