The latest from the Lowrance stable, the new Hook series superceeds the Elite range of instruments. The Lowrance Hook 4X Mid/High is the fully featured Hook 4X supplied with an economical 83/200kHz dual frequency transducer.
- CHIRP sonar technology: Combine the power of two CHIRP ranges for the ultimate in target separation and noise rejection
- Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI): The power of two award-winning technologies -- Broadband Sounder™ PLUS Exclusive DownScan Imaging™ (with appropriate transducer)-- combined to provide the best possible view of the water column and everything in it.
- DownScan Overlay™: Exclusive technology overlays DownScan Imaging™ onto Broadband Sounder display for one stunning view that separates and clearly exposes fish targets from surrounding structure. Overlay transparency and color palettes are fully adjustable.
- TrackBack™: Easily scroll back in sonar history to review covered areas and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With chartplotter models, simply mark a waypoint at your cursor location with the press of a button.
- Advanced Signal Processing™: Reduces manual adjustments to automatically see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly.
- Hook-4 Color Display: Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, color display provides brilliant visibility and viewing detail in all conditions.
- All-New Page Selector: An easier-to-use menu system with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation.
- Multi-Window Displays: Choose from as many as eight preset page layouts, including up to three panels in split-screen mode to view chart, Broadband Sounder™ and DownScan Imaging™ -- all on one screen simultaneously. Multi-Window view can be accessed while viewing live sonar and charting.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program and limited one-year warranty.
Display Size 4.3 inches (109 mm)
Display Resolution 480 x 272
Display Type 256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
Display Backlighting LED
Backlighting Levels Adjustable Screen And Keypad
Sonar Frequency Mid/High CHIRP (83/200kHz) 455/800 kHz DownScan™
Please note: Available frequencies determined by connected transducer - Mid/High is 83/200kHz, Mid/High/Downscan is 83/200/455/800kHz
Transducer supplied with this instrument is Mid/High 83/200kHz
Broadband Power 500W RMS
Sonar DownScan™ Max Depth 455/800 kHz 300ft (91m)
Sonar Max Depth Mid/High (83/200 kHz) transducer 1000ft (305M)
Sonar Alarms Fish, Shallow
Temperature Readings Yes
Supply Voltage 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
Waterproof Standard/Rating IPx7
Product Width 3.8 in (96 mm)
Product Depth 2.5 in (63 mm)
Product Height 7.5 in (189 mm)
micro SD Card slot 1
NMEA Output NMEA 0183