The Profish Reload combines the very best features of the Profish 400 lite and the Profish 440. Add the innovative new features and it provides the kayak angler with the finest fishing kayak available.
Read the latest review from experienced USA kayak angler Chris Ferguson HERE.
*Fast, stable, and easy to manage on and off the water, this is the kayak of choice for anglers seeking touring endurance combined with the stability to land record class fish!
*The Viking Tackle Pod™ system offers a worldwide first: a fully integrated and removable sounder, battery, and transducer setup combined with a large tackle storage space. It’s now quick and easy to remove or reload your valuable sounder, transducer, and tackle - the ultimate in convenience.
*With the Tackle Pod™ removed for transporting the Viking Profish Reload is much lighter and easier to load onto your roof rack.
Features you’ll enjoy:
- · The Fastest fishing kayak in our fleet making trolling lures easy and exploring those far off uncharted grounds an exciting adventure
- · Superior stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish
- · The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
- · A Large front hatch offers storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags.
- · The optional Kid Pod™ system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your chilren. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.(Optional extra)
- · Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes
- · The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a convenient place for drink bottles
- · Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier
- · The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions
- · The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods - ideal when coming and going through surf.
Find out what the market is saying about the Profish Reload
- Profish Reload makes a big impression at Outdoor Retailer in the USA, read the feedback & reviews HERE
- Read customer feedback and Q&A session with Viking staff HERE
- Yak Angler reviews HERE
Transducer compatibility guide:
The following sounders/transducers fit the Reload Tackle Pod:
All Lowrance sounders using the following transducers:
83/200 kHz skimmer
50/200 kHz skimmer
83/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
50/200/455/800 kHz broadband skimmer
Please note the Lowrance side imaging Structure Scan transducer is too long to fit.
All Humminbird transducers tested to date fit, including the compact down imaging, side imaging, and XD transducers
The latest Raymarine Dragonfly transducer will fit (just) provided the stem is left free sliding rather than locked forward. The original (old model) Dragonfly transducer is an easy fit.
The standard Garmin transducers tested to date fit, the large down imaging transducers may fit, but this has yet to be confirmed.
The Fruno compact 83/200 kHz transducer fits.