The C-Tug Kayak Trolley
World Famous in New Zealand and now also Overseas!
NZ Designed and NZ Made. All parts are Nylon or S/S to survive any salt water environment.
The C-Tug breaks down into 7 smaller parts all of which will fit into our 8" round hatches - except for the wheels (which can be tied on or stored in one of the larger kayak hatches)
A great idea is to take your C-Tug with you on your kayak then if you end up coming back into shore, but way down the coastline, you can quickly rebuild your trolley and walk/tow it back to where you started
17/2/12 - the pneumatic wheels are no longer available (as shown in one photo). We will therefore be sending all trolleys with the new & improved hard wheels
- Reinforced composite construction
- 120kg static loading
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m strap with cam-lock buckle
- Fast assembly and disassembly for easy storage and transport