The Profish Reload combines the very best features of the Profish 400 lite and the Profish 440. Add the innovative new features and it provides the kayak angler with the finest fishing kayak available.
*Fast, stable, and easy to manage on and off the water, this is the kayak of choice for anglers seeking touring endurance combined with the stability to land record class fish!
*The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers a worldwide first: a fully integrated and removable sounder, battery, and transducer setup combined with a large tackle storage space. It’s now quick and easy to remove or reload your valuable sounder, transducer, and tackle - the ultimate in convenience.
*With the Tackle Pod™ removed for transporting the Profish Reload is much lighter and easier to load onto your roof rack.
Features you’ll enjoy:
- · The Fastest fishing kayak in our fleet making trolling lures easy and exploring those far off uncharted grounds an exciting adventure
- · Superior stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish
- · The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
- · A Large front hatch offers storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags.
- · The nifty Kid Pod™ system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your kids. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.(Optional extra)
- · Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes
- · The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a convenient place for drink bottles
- · Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier
- · The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions
- · The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods - ideal when coming and going through surf.
Check out some of the customer feedback and Q&A session with Viking staff HERE
We have taken our Profish Reload kayaks for a paddle twice now and they are really awesome. Very stable!
We went for a fish last Saturday and the sea was pretty rough (15+knots) but no trouble there at all. Excellent! Also, deluxe fishermen seats are great, after 5hrs of paddling and fishing getting up out of the yak was easy as...
Thanks again for your great service and all the best, Cheers Joline
- 4.5m length
- 75cm width
- 29kg weight
- 200kg carrying capacity